Information Clause of Mileinair Sp. z o.o.
From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 applies – on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, referred to as GDPR.
Therefore, Mileinair Sp. z o.o., informs that:
The administrator of your personal data is Mileinair Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw 02-158, Wirażowa 35, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 00000583231, EU VAT: PL5272749051. You can contact us by the phone on number +48 22 606 6681 or the email address email@example.com
You can contact our personal data inspector Jaromir Dylewski at the phone number +48 22 6066681 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed for the following purpose:
- Implementation of the transport service in accordance with the order placed
- Archiving documentation related to financial settlements and on the basis of customs regulations
Your personal data will be processed in the following scope:
- In accordance with the transport law and customs law
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients / categories of recipients:
- State authorities under the provisions of law
- Entities carrying out tasks for Mileinair Sp. z o.o. in accordance with a concluded contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
- Air carriers
- Water carriers
- Road hauliers
- Customs agencies
Our basis for the processing of your personal data is:
- The contract concluded between us, for which your data has been provided to us.
- The processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on us in the form of archiving financial documentation under the provisions of tax law and customs law
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in the form of ensuring the safety of property and persons.
- Your personal data may be transferred to third countries or international organizations in accordance with the transport order placed and on the basis of international transport regulations.
- Your personal data will be stored by us for the period in which you use the service and for the next 5 years from the expiry of the contract being the basis for use, i.e. until the parties’ claims under the concluded contract expire.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing;
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- transferring your personal data,
- withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Providing personal data by you is a condition for the implementation